AQS Solutions is an Exemplar Global certified/ANSI accredited course provider offering a full array of ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IATF 16949, AS9100, AS9110, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, FSSC 22000, and OHSAS 18001 courses including:
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor
- AS9100 Lead Auditor
- AS9110 Lead Auditor
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor
- IATF 16949 Lead Auditor
- OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 50001 Lead Auditor
- FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor
- ISO 9001 Blended Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001 Blended Lead Auditor
- 16-Hour ISO 9001 Lead Auditor for ASQ CQA’s
- Lead/Internal Integrated Auditor Training
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
- IATF 16949 Internal Auditor
- ISO 13485 Internal Auditor
- AS9100 Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001:2015 The Path Forward
- ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training
- ISO 9001:2015 The Path Forward
- ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Training
- Auditor Certification (AU)
- Team Lead Auditor Certification (TL)
- Food Safety Certification (FS)
» ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Click here for a course description.
»3-Day AS9100 Internal Auditor
Click here for a course description.
Our ISO 9001 based courses are available with specific content for: AS9100, AS9110, ISO 13485, ISO/IATF 16949, ISO 17025, Food, Government, Service, Healthcare, Military, and Agribusiness. Our ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 based courses can be customized with examples and case studies specific to your unique needs.
AQS Solutions also offers a series of courses designed to support implementation, including:
- Executive Overview
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IATF 16949, AS9100, AS9110, AS9120, ISO 22301, FSSC 22000, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, & OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor – 2 and 3 day courses available
- Integrating ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 50001 into an existing Quality Management System
- Documentation – 1 and 2 day courses available
- Implementation – 1, 2, and 3 day courses available
- Integrated Auditing – QMS/EMS/EnMS/OHSMS
- Risk Identification and Management
What Makes Our Training Programs Unique
AQS Solutions uses the latest in adult learning methodology in the development and presentation of its training programs. Our programs represent educational distinction, in addition to technical excellence.
- Convey information and skills to our students through lecture, participative lecture, discussion, and self-directed learning (e.g., discovery and role play)
- Understand students learn by seeing, hearing, responding, solving, feeling, and experiencing
- Deliver training through the use of the Deming Cycle (PDCA Model)
The staff at AQS Solutions is committed to helping you put your management system to work to achieve the results you require.
*All of our courses are available for presentation at your organization.