AQS Solutions is an Exemplar Global certified/ANSI accredited course provider offering a full array of ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IATF 16949, AS9100, AS9110, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, FSSC 22000, and OHSAS 18001 courses including:
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor
- AS9100 Lead Auditor
- AS9110 Lead Auditor
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor
- IATF 16949 Lead Auditor
- OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 50001 Lead Auditor
- FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor
- ISO 9001 Blended Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001 Blended Lead Auditor
- 16-Hour ISO 9001 Lead Auditor for ASQ CQA’s
- Lead/Internal Integrated Auditor Training
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
- IATF 16949 Internal Auditor
- ISO 13485 Internal Auditor
- AS9100 Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001:2015 The Path Forward
- ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training
- ISO 9001:2015 The Path Forward
- ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Training
- Auditor Certification (AU)
- Team Lead Auditor Certification (TL)
- Food Safety Certification (FS)
» ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Click here for a course description.
»3-Day AS9100 Internal Auditor
Click here for a course description.
Our ISO 9001 based courses are available with specific content for: AS9100, AS9110, ISO 13485, ISO/IATF 16949, ISO 17025, Food, Government, Service, Health Care, Military, and Agribusiness. Our ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 based courses can be customized with examples and case studies specific to your unique needs.
AQS Solutions also offers a series of courses designed to support implementation including:
- Executive Overview
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IATF 16949, AS9100, AS9110, AS9120, ISO 22301, FSSC 22000, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, & OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor – 2 and 3 day courses available
- Integrating ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 50001 into an existing Quality Management System
- Documentation – 1 and 2 day courses available
- Implementation – 1, 2, and 3 day courses available
- Integrated Auditing – QMS/EMS/EnMS/OHSMS
- Risk Identification & Management
What Makes Our Training Programs Unique
AQS Solutions uses the latest in adult learning principles in the development and presentation of its training programs. Our programs represent educational excellence, in addition to technical excellence. Our professional program developers and the subject matter experts who present our training programs understand:
- How to properly utilize and balance four methods of conveying information and skills to our students: lecture, participative lecture, discussion, and self-directed learning (including both discovery and role play).
- How students learn and acquire skills: Learning and skill acquisition occurs by affording students a balanced approach to the subject—seeing, hearing, responding, solving, and feeling/experiencing.
- How student learning and skill acquisition can be imbedded through the use of the Deming Cycle (PDCA Model): Our students understand what they are about to learn and why (Plan). They acquire the knowledge or skill (Do). They verify the acquisition of the knowledge or skill (Check), and practice the skill in a real world class exercise (Act).
The staff at AQS Solutions is committed to helping you put your management system to work to achieve the results you demand.
All of our courses are available for presentation at your organization.